Thing to check before your visit:
- Fill in a booking form. Hamilton Zoo will get back to you regarding date and time availability within 48 hours.
- Read and discuss the school information sheet with adults supervising the visit. Provide copies to adults/group leaders.
- Download RAMS forms if you need them.
- Prepare a list of the children each group leader is responsible for and give each of them a copy.
- Print enough zoo maps for each group leader.
- Photocopy any worksheets to be used by the children as the focus of their visit to the zoo.
- Notify the zoo of any changes to your plans.
- Ensure you have accurate numbers by year group to give to the Zoo Reception team on arrival.
- Arrange payment for the admission fees and maybe key bond fee for lockable bag store cupboard.