Father's Day Weekend DADS VISIT FREE
We're celebrating father's day all weekend with 'Dads Go Free'!
Bring your dad for a day at the Zoo anytime over father's day weekend (Sat 1 Sept and Sun 2 Sept) and Dad's admission is free. (Conditions apply, check below for details).
PLUS that's not all... get in early and grab him a space on the FREE reptile encounter at midday on Saturday or Sunday. Numbers are strictly limited and it's first in, first served so arrive early.
Conditions for free entry:
- Dads are eligible for free entry, providing dad is with a child (aged 3-15) and a child ticket is purchased.
- $12 entry covers dad and child.
- Dads of adult children are eligible for free entry, providing the adult child is present and pays adult admission rate.
- $26 entry covers dad and adult child.
- $19 entry covers dad and student or community services card holder with ID
- Dads of under 3s are eligible for free entry. No payment is required for under 3s to be eligible for discount.
- Free entry for dad and baby. Normal price for other members of the group/family.
- One dad per child.
- If there are two dads in a family who want to enter for free, two children must be present and two admission fees paid. If either child is under 3, then the above applies.
- Offer is valid Saturday 1 September and Sunday 2 September only.
- Mums get their chance on Mother’s Day.
Conditions for reptile encounter:
- Free reptile encounter is for dads only.
- Session is at 12noon on Saturday and Sunday in the education room.
- Numbers are strictly limited and allocated on a first in, first served basis.