Terms and Conditions:
- Face2Face schedules and encounter animals are subject to change, depending on animal movements.
- Visitors must follow zoo keeper instructions at all times.
- Encounters must start on time. Any late arrivals may forfeit their booking.
- Face2Face If available, visitors can secure a space up to 30mins prior to the encounter time.
- Face2Face Exclusive Visitors must arrive at reception at least 30mins prior to the encounter time.
- Face2Face Premium tour Visitors must arrive at reception at least 30mins prior to the tour start time.
- Once an encounter has started, the area cannot be entered.
- Visitors must not open gates or cross/climb fences to join an encounter once it has started.
- Closed in shoes must be worn (no jandals or sandals).
- Shoes may be sprayed with disinfectant after an encounter and hand sanitiser will be available.
- If anyone in the group is sick we ask they do not participate in encounters with chimps, lemurs or siamang gibbons. As humans are also primates, illness can be passed between species.
- If anyone has an allergy, i.e. peanut, please inform reception when you book. Peanuts can be fed out to animals during an encounter.
- Remember these are wild animals and their participation in encounters on any given day is on their own terms.
Adult to Child Ratio
- All encounters require that a paying adult (aged 18+) must accompany children under 16 years
- Children under 3 years of age are not permitted to participate in animal encounters.
- There must be one accompanying adult to every two children aged 3-10 years.
- There must be one accompanying adult to every five children aged 11-15 years.
- Children must be in the direct control of an accompanying adult at all times.