Mums go FREE on Mother's Day
Zoo News - Posted 4 May 2018
UPDATE:Well the weather has decided NOT to play ball this weekend and unfortunately the Mother's Day free giraffe encounter for mums can not go ahead. BUT we don't want our mums to miss out SO...
| MUMS GO FREE NEXT WEEKEND TOO |
Same times, same days, same deal. (19-20 May).
We are still OPEN today and free entry for mum, with a child, still stands and our regular keeper talk schedule will be available.
We've made a change to our annual Mother's Day special and extended it from Sunday to include Saturday as well!
Choose either day to visit the zoo with mum this weekend.
Conditions For Free Entry
- Mums are eligible for free entry, providing mum is with a child (3-15) and a child ticket is purchased.
- ($11 entry for both mum and child)
- Mums of adult children are eligible for free entry, providing the adult child is present and pays applicable rate.
- ($23 entry for mum and adult child)
- ($17 entry for mum and student or community services card holder with ID)
- Mums of under 3s are eligible for free entry. No payment is required for under 3s to be eligible for discount.
- (FREE entry for both mum and baby, normal price for other members of group)
- If there are two mums in a family who want to enter for free, two children must be present and two applicable child tickets must be purchased, unless the children are under 3 then the above applies.
- One mum per child.
- Giraffe feeding at 11am and 12noon is for mums.
- Valid Saturday 12 May and Sunday 13 May 2018.
- Dads get their chance on Father's Day.