Mums Go Free ALL WEEKEND!
Zoo News - Posted 30 April 2019
Choose either day during Mother's Day weekend to visit the zoo with mum.
We love mums! And a great way to spoil her and spend some quality time is - a day at the zoo.
When you visit with your mum, she gets FREE ENTRY over Mother's Day weekend (11-12 May).
PLUS, head into our on-site cafe The Hungry Morepork and treat her to the special Mother's Day waffle dish. There's a savoury and sweet (pictured) option.
Conditions For Free Entry
- Mums are eligible for free entry, providing mum is with a child (3-15) and a child ticket is purchased.
- ($12 entry for both mum and child)
- Mums of adult children are eligible for free entry, providing the adult child is present and pays applicable rate.
- ($26 entry for mum and adult child)
- ($19 entry for mum and student or community services card holder with ID)
- Mums of under 3s are eligible for free entry. No payment is required for under 3s to be eligible for discount.
- (FREE entry for both mum and baby, normal price for other members of group)
- If there are two mums in a family who want to enter for free, two children must be present and two applicable child tickets must be purchased, unless the children are under 3 then the above applies.
- One mum per child.
- Valid Saturday 11 May and Sunday 12 May 2019.
- Dads get their chance on Father's Day.