Terms and Conditions
Staff at Hamilton Zoo will make every effort to reduce the risk while you are onsite and supply instructions on safe practices and make participants aware of the level of potential risk in each activity. However all activities require a shared responsibility.
Please read and don't hesitate to ask staff any questions on the following:
- Hamilton Zoo staff must be advised prior to visit of any medical conditions that may affect group members' participation.
- Group leader(s) must ensure that all group members are carrying any essential medication.
- Group leader(s) must ensure that all group members are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Group leader(s) are responsible for supplying parents or guardians with an after hours emergency contact number.
- All group members are expected to keep within designated areas and behave in an acceptable manner.
- All group members are expected to comply with rules as outlined by your Zoo Educator. Those not complying with the rules or safety guidelines will be asked to leave.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are to be brought onto the premises by any member of the group.
- Adverse weather conditions may cause changes to the planned itinerary because of safety conditions.